Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Miss Intelligent Trinidad and Tobago Crowned

Ashanna Arthur would be representing Trinidad and Tobago in the Miss World Pageant which is to be held in South Africa in December. Frankly I am not impressed. While I admit that it takes a certain amount of bravery to run in a competition such as this, I am not impressed. She is not going for the Miss Intelligent competition it is a beauty pageant. The theme of the pageant is Beauty with a Purpose, not Intelligence with a Purpose. Take a look for yourself at the other contestants from around the world determine whether or not she is in the running. Mexico, Namibia, India, Aruba, South Africa all have some stunners. Then look at pictures of Ashanna in the Express, Guardian and on Global Beauties. Maybe the new pageant franchise holder Michael Raghunanan has too much money and Giselle La Ronde West has too much time on her hands. But what do I know about beauty pageants? The franchise holder probably knows more about being a beautiful woman than I do. The fact is that we all know very intelligent people who are not so good looking and we all know very good looking people who are not so intelligent. The tricky part is to have the combination of beauty and brains. We will just have to give Miss Ashanna Arthur our full support and hope for the best.

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh I so glad you write dis eh ....

    cuz I was thinking it .... but feelin bad tuh say it ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not feeling bad at all because you and I both know that we could have done better. That thing hurt me. But this is what happens when a few decide for the majority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah man she have some potential altho it may be hidden. She have a good body, watch dem firm breasts and ting nice curves round d hips dey and d bootie just right. Ah know is d face allyuh watching but hopefully a good photographer with d right lighting and make up go make she look bess. Based on some of the girls I see who are models in trinidad I would give her a chance, cause i see some chicks who i wouldnt look twice at in d road but when u put some nice clothes on dem and shine d light from d right direction is like OMG! pssst dahlin wais yuh number! So lets hope dat is d case with Ashanna face

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao @ Anon. Dont get me wrong when competition time reach I supporting her 100% and hope for the best. The best lighting, weave, wige, make up and whatever else she needs to make the cut.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin