Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trinidad Lover Blog to be or not to be?

I have been missing in action for some time now. This is because after the T&T Budget was read I had to be heavily sedated by my psychologist. I was also advised to stay away from all Members of Parliament just in case I had some sort of break which would have resulted in me bitch slapping one of those Government Ministers. So I took some time to relax gather my thoughts on what is going on in Trinidad and Tobago. Also to figure out what I want to do with this blog of mine. I will admit though that when I started this blog I just thought of it as something to do in my spare time but I quickly came to realize that it is quite time consuming. But it is exciting all the same. Because if forces me to read, think formulate ideas, and it also gives me an opportunity to discuss things with people. For instance I found myself discussing with every police officer that I came into contact with the issues surrounding the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service. So here I go again with this blog thing. Feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin