Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More Money More Problems

Yesterday the Newsday carried a story of a boat crashing off Monos Island. This is quite tragic as one person died in the accident. I did not even realize that a boat accident could be so fatal. But I guess when not securely fastened to a seat the body could be pitched whichever way on impact causing injury.


This is why when you see people living a certain type of life or with certain possessions don’t be jealous. Just think about it as one less way for you to die. The more money you have is the more things you acquire and the greater chance of something going wrong, whether it is a flat tire, or your fancy automatic gate malfunctioning. So I am taking this opportunity to thank God for what he has given me because he knows why he has not given me more than what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin