Thursday, September 24, 2009

Is your belly Carnival 2010 ready?

I realized today that carnival 2010 is four months and twenty one days away. Then I looked at my belly and wondered if I was four months and twenty one days pregnant. Now people love to say that there must be someone in the band who is fatter. My response to that is this, if a man tief one million dollars and you tief ten thousand does that make you less of a tief. So whether there is someone in the band fatter than me I would still be fat. So like a true Trini I am about to embark on a last minute healthy eating/exercise regime that would hopefully help to minimize the waistline in time for Carnival 2K10. I love Carnival, which is why I go to work, to have money to spend for carnival. So the excitement starts from today and Shurwayne Winchester’s new song Murder is not helping with my excitement at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin