Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who is you pick for the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Pageant?

I had previously expressed my views of the Miss World T&T hopefuls. But apparently I have to eat my words. The young ladies were put through some sort of pageant boot camp and they came out looking good. Now of course some of them just cannot be helped but for the most part there was some general improvement in their appearance. Now I must comment on the look of Michael Raghunanan, the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Franchise Holder, because with those nicely shaped eyebrows he could be in the running too. Check out the Newsday article with a picture.

So my picks in no particular order are Sunita Dairam, Chinaka Nelson, Meagan Monsegue and Arveyann Thomas. Arveyann was the chick that modeled the Island People’s 2008 Zebra costume which I loved. Meagan was my previous pick, my concern however is that she looks a bit short but that is nothing some heels can't fix. Anyone of my picks if chosen would make me proud to be a Trini. I just hope the franchise holders are teaching the ladies to speak the Queen’s English properly. So what do you think of the ladies vying for the title of Miss World Trinidad and Tobago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin