Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The 2010 Budget

The Minister of Finance announced that September 7, 2009 would be budget day in Trinidad and Tobago. First things first as far as I remember she and her family got out their money before all the drama in Clico so she has no reason to look like she seeing the world of trouble in the Trinidad Express online article. Secondly I have zero confidence in that woman as a Minister of Finance. After the Clico debacle she should have been removed from government or made Minister of Tourism or Minister of Sewage removal because that is exactly what she is full of. Finally I anxiously await this budget to see what it is doing for me. Forgive my selfish ways. But I want to know what me the man in the middle getting, the group of people who are making too much money to qualify for a government house but not enough to purchase one on our own. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin