Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why is your Tattoo distracting me in work?

Why do people get tattoos in places where I would see when they are dressed in work attire and then get vex if I appear to be more interested in the Tattoo than whatever work related matter they talking about. I am sorry but if you want me to focus on you then don’t have a tattoo in a visible area. Secondly if you have to put it on your neck, forearm or calf make sure I could read it at a glance. That means that it should be in large block letters not tiny cursive looking like a six year old practicing in a Vere Foster.

I have no problem with tattoos in general. I myself do not have one and will not get one. But in the workplace it really could become a distraction. Because the macco Trini in me every time I see the individual I have to take a peek until I figure out what the tattoo says. But hey I guess this could add some excitement to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin