Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introduction to Blog

I must be honest my decision to start this blog was based on the fact that I usually have a lot to say and lately I have a lot of time on my hands ( I will explain the reason for the extra time in a later post). This is just a forum for me to express my sometimes crazy thoughts on any and everything that I see happening in my country. For example: Why the Ministry of Works and Transport started working on the Bailey bridge in Macoya in the rainy season again? Which Carnival band are you playing mas in? What Section? Why Boomers feels the need to use sex to advertise a sandwich?

Now this may turn out to be a phase or it may turn out to be something longer, who knows. But I will continue to express myself for as long as I enjoy doing it. Now there are some topics that I will not discuss simply because I have no interest or clue about them, these include but are not limited to Sports, mechanics and some others. Essentially I can only talk about what I know or what I feel I know.

Now like a true Trini I intend to voice My Opinion. About whatever I feel like. I am not doing this to please anyone or to gain friends I am really doing this out of pure idleness. The rationale and content for the blog may change over time but the one thing that would always remain constant is my brutally honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin