Sunday, March 27, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

It'd been so long since I posted something on this blog of mine. I guess it was a combination of work, carnival and laziness. So many things have happened and not happened at the same time. I am still single, this I am proud of I am not complaining. But I know now why I am single. It's because I can't bend over and put my head between my legs or randomly drop into a split. I can read though so I am holding out for the guy who would like me because I can read.

I still love my job. This is the first time that I am in a job and I am not looking for jobs daily. The one wish I have is that I get a pay raise. If I get fired I would be in deep shit. Because this is also the first time that I don't have some hussle going on the side.

I am still not pleased with the way the country is being run. But running a country is hard work so who am I to complain. Additionally, unlike the PNM the People's Partnership is new to this thing so they need to time to settle in and work out the kinks. Also while the PNM Members are fighting amongst themselves the government could take the opportunity to get away with maximum amount of shit.

I felt Iwer George should have won soca monarch only because the garbage he sang moved me more that the garbage that everyone else sang. And while we are on that what's up with advantage. I really didn't like that song. Illegal was the song I loved but after playing mas for more than twenty years what the hell do I know about a road march.

Anyways I am making a try at this blogging thing a little more consistently. Thank you always for the support.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!

    I am also unable to randomly split so I guess that's where I've been going wrong also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Candi.
    Girl don't try that nonsense unless you have a trained medical practitioner on standby.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin