Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scorch DDI Review

Yesterday I went down the islands to Scorch DDI. It was only after a good few drinks I realized that DDI was down the islands. Anyway that was one of my signature blond moments, its a good thing my friends and family love me. I am in a hot mess, because I can memorize the licence plate numbers of all the cars on my street but can figure out what DDI means.

Anyway the last couple of times I went out I didn't really have much fun. It was just a sad affair, boring as ever. From Zen, to 51, to Nikki Manaj I just felt like i am too old to be out this late taking night dew for no good reason. Now to truly paint a picture of how great Scorch was I have to describe my usual party behaviour. Usually I go to a party to pose and look cute. Yes I admit it I am poser. I like to look cute. At the end of the party I look the same way I did when I walked in and lord knows I don't dance. Very stooch, my idea of dancing is putting my hand in the air and waving it slightly.

Scorch was just right up my ally. It was day time so I didn't have to take night dew. I could have worn what I wanted, as there was no stupid bouncer telling me that I must be in heels to gain entry, a la 51. The only issue was hottt sun, but I viewed it as preparation for Tribe 2011. Anyway so minding my own business I started to dance and I even buss a wine. Then it started to rain and I did not even run for cover, I stayed in the rain dancing. When I tell you the vibes was real nice. I wine low, high, round and round, I wine to techno and all. It was pure niceness. Now once of the reasons that I don't dance much is because somewhere along the way I loose the beat and go off a bit. But the thing is since everybody was having a good time I felt confident that nobody would notice my outta timin wine. Now one day later I feel like I was in some aerobic class my body is aching. I never knew that wining was a full body workout.

Oh and how can I forget the guys. When I tell you the fellas came out in their full glory and of course it was raining so shirts had to come off. I have a feeling that active gym membership was the condition for entry into this event. I got whip lash from gaping, the guys were just divine. When I tell you, white, brown, chi nee, tall, short, even the chubby guys were looking good.

Do tell. Did you go to Scorch DDI? How was it for you?

1 comment:

  1. didn't go ... but you sound like you does party jus like me ... I'm a poser too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin